|I can show you any home available through the Multiple Listing Service; no matter what company has it listed. Tell me what you are looking for and I will find all the homes available that meet your needs. I can also let you know immediately when a suitable home comes on the market. BTW, this service is at no cost to a Buyer. (Almost all cases commission paid by seller upon closing) Why would anyone go it alone?
A home is a financial asset and more: it's a place to live and raise children; it's a plan for the future; it's an investment in your community.
How to Find a House
Home buyers were surveyed on where they first heard about the house they bought. The results may help you in your search:
- 48 percent found their house through a real estate agent.
- 15 percent found theirs through yard signs.
- 8 percent responded via the Internet.
- 8 percent said a friend, relative or neighbor told them.
- 7 percent saw a newspaper advertisement.
- 4 percent knew the seller.
- 3 percent said they just turned up at an open house.
- 3 percent said the builder told them.
- 2 percent said books or magazines.
Buying a house is 90% logistics and 10% negotiations. Whether you are buying a new house or a used house, you must keep in mind that everything is negotiable in life, and you should be negotiating at every single step of the way. Talk to Raju before you make decision.